Thursday, September 3, 2009

What's in the Stand

I found this post that never made it to being published. I have to remember to keep this type of thing in mind whilst working. Just to show the interesting things we run into working at the bike shop.

Bike : Surly Steamroller


Repair : New handlebar






I don't know why this guy wanted to change his bars. I think the setup as I pulled it from the basement was just fine. Although, controlling this one up and down sidewalks after spending the day at the bar would be a little tricky for me. I was impressed by whomever took the time to rotate the cross top levers to make them more usable.



Bontrager Satellite handlebar. Dimension leather grips. Deore brake levers. If it weren't for all the white (a fad I hope fades as fast as the clean white color) this would be a great ride!

No comments: