Saturday, September 11, 2010

Relaxing Time

I love fall.

We had a quick trip up north to attend my company picnic. We had a super nice cabin on Namekogan Lake. Carrie and I headed up on Sunday to make it to dinner out with most of our staff. Afterwords, there was cribbage until fairly late. As we were "camping", I was up before the sun and w
andered down to the water to see the sun start to show.

After some breakfast, Dan and I shot round of golf. Really nice course. A little tricky, as I haven't played much, but beautiful golfing. And with that, it was about time to pack up and come home. Not a single minute on the bicycle. It was a little strange, and I did have a small tang in my brain, telling me to get on the bike, but I don't have any regrets. I am liking the small distance away from the bike.

We have an anniversary weekend planned and I am borrowing a new camera from my cousin. I can hardly wait to try it out and evaluate it for what will hopefully be an upcoming purchase for me.

No comments: