Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 Begins

As with everyone in the world, I am thinking of what I want to do different this year.  One of my goals is to be more consistent with this blog.  I am shooting for once a week.  Just glancing back through past posts, I am aware of how nice it is to recall various events and adventures.  I also like to make sure to insert a photo with a post.  I think it makes it a little nicer on the reader and it is also something I want to do more of this year.  Once a week, trying out different photo techniques and ideas.  

So I leave you with a photo from my recent trip to the Seattle area.  I didn't take many photos, but I did happen to capture a couple of things that make me feel good to see.  The day I ferried over to Seattle, it was classic northwestern weather.  Grey and almost rain, but not quite.  I was very happy to see these tents set up at the edge of the market.  I even had a vehicle wait for my while I was taking this picture.  It certainly brightened my day.

a little color on a gloomy day

No comments: