Monday, June 16, 2008

Guests Abound

Another weekend, another house guest. It has been commented that some hotels don't have as many guests as we do. I don't know how accurate that is, but we do have quite a few people stay over. One of Carrie's college friends came to stay with us for a couple days this weekend. It is one of the great things about having a house with space. It does, however, mean a little more work and inevitably time away from things that should get done. We now have a couple weeks respite from guests before my sister comes at the first of July.

I am starting preparations for my Winona trip. I have to create a route and do a little coordination with people. I also would like to have a different bike ready. Currently, there are half the parts in a box, and some that I don't even have. I feel like I am at just the right place as far as being ready is concerned. I would hate to be set too far in advance.

We had a nice slow ride yesterday. The weather was about as nice as can be. Unfortunately, there were only two of us that rode from the shop. We headed to the Grand Ole Creamery for some pre-dinner dessert. Then over to Sweeney's to give them their yearly shot at being an acceptable bar (their patio is sooo nice!). I was pleasantly surprised with them. Then a lovely ride home. Fabulous Sunday!!

No comments: